Traditional Season Gift Ideas
1. Snowflake Motif Jewelry: The unique shape of snowflake jewelry have inspired many jewelers to make snowflake jewelry in the form of Bracelets, Necklaces, Pendants, Earrings, and Rings.
2. Earring/Pendant Sets are always a must-have for the holiday season for a very simple reason. They match!
3. Designer Inspired Jewelry. Show your fashion expertise to your recipient and get them what’s hot in today’s fashion.
5. Clear CZ Eternity bands, anniversary bands, and three stone rings are always a great gift idea when shopping for a loved one.
Spring/Summer Season Gift Ideas
Expect bright colors CZ stones to jazz up the life of your gift recipient in the spring. Remember that more times than not, Spring trends are very loud and colorful.
1. CZ’s of champagne color, all shades of blue, and heaps of purple shades will brighten the eyes of the “giftee”.
2. Both sterling silver and gold stacker rings are a very popular trend and loved by females of all ages.
3. Look for butterfly motif jewelry in the shades of color listed in 1.
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
Of course the number one type of jewelry to get a loved one is heart shaped cut or design, but you may want to personalize your gift. The rest depends on personal taste. Remember when shopping for your significant other to keep these things in mind.
1. Give yourself plenty of time to shop around
2. Create a budget for your spending
4. Do they prefer gold or silver?
5. Consider purchasing jewelry to compliment what they already have
6. Also consider personalizing your jewelry gift, for example putting a picture of you in a heart shaped locket.
Wedding Season Gift Ideas
Wedding season gift ideas are definitely more traditional in nature and be worn by not only the bride, but the brides maids and guest too. But if you want to give a gift, here are some helpful recommendations.
1. Faux pearls are very traditional in weddings for their shier beauty. They compliment white or ivory gowns very well.
2. No wedding event is complete without nice rings. CZ rings are affordable way to accessorize and add the “bling” effect to a bride’s wedding day with out having to overspend. Clear CZ anniversary bands and 3 stone bands are very popular.
3. Chandelier earrings and necklaces are a contemporary way to enhance the brides look. Dangle and stud earrings are more bold and look great with hair up. Clear CZ’s are the best style stone for these events.
4. Jewelry boxes and textures jewelry pouches are great gift ideas for wedding parties. If you want to surprise the bride even more, simply place a couple loose CZ’s inside.
5. Hair combs with CZ’s are very contemporary and give the bride that added glitter touch.
6. Tiara is another blingy option for a bride.